4.8 162 0.5
SUNLIGHT 5 IN HANDWASH POWDER
Handwashing Powders September 25, 2024 516
A Fresh and Powerful Laundry Experience
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently had the pleasure of trying the NEW Sunlight 5 in 1 Handwash Powder, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations!

Stain removal: The powder made removing tough stains a breeze. Kuma’s white clothes came out looking spotless, and I could see the difference after the first wash.

Scent: The fragrance is one of my favorite aspects. From the moment you open the pack to when the clothes are dry, the fresh Spring scent is captivating and long-lasting. My clothes stayed fresh for days after washing.

Clothing care: Sunlight 5 in 1 was gentle on our clothes. Even after multiple washes, the fabrics felt soft and well cared for.

Gentle on hands: I found the powder gentle on my hands, which is a big plus since some detergents can be harsh on skin.

Value for money: Given its cleaning power, long-lasting scent, and the way it cares for clothes, Sunlight 5 in 1 offers fantastic value for money.

Overall, I’m incredibly impressed and would definitely recommend this product to others. After this experience, I’m seriously considering switching to Sunlight 5 in 1 permanently!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
KT
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments