4.8 162 0.5
SUNLIGHT 5 IN HANDWASH POWDER
Handwashing Powders September 25, 2024 513
Blown away by Sunlight 5 in 1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently tried the Sunlight 5 in 1 Handwash Powder, and it exceeded my expectations. It removed tough stains effectively while being incredibly gentle on my clothes. Compared to other brands I’ve used, Sunlight 5 in 1 delivered superior results both in stain removal and overall fabric care.

One of the highlights for me was the fresh, clean scent it left on my clothes. The fragrance wasn’t overpowering, just a lovely, long-lasting freshness that lingered for up to 10 days. It also felt gentle on my hands during use, which is something I value in a handwash powder.

In terms of value for money, Sunlight 5 in 1 is absolutely worth it. A little goes a long way, making it cost effective for regular use. Based on this experience, I would not only purchase it again but also recommend it to others. It’s definitely a product I’d consider switching to permanently. Overall, I got more than I expected from the Sunlight 5 in 1. It’s a reliable, high performing detergent that cares for my clothes and leaves them smelling great.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
LP
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments