4.8 162 0.5
SUNLIGHT 5 IN HANDWASH POWDER
Handwashing Powders September 25, 2024 516
#Sunlight5in1 formula -The Best
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

🧺The Sunlight 5 in 1 hand wash powder worked exceptionally well in lifting stains, especially makeup stains, with minimal effort. It also left my clothes bright, soft, and well-cared for.

🧺Compared to other brands, Sunlight 5 in 1 stood out in both stain removal and the lasting softness it provided. Many other powders don’t achieve both, and Sunlight does so without harshness on fabrics.

🧺It left a fresh, spring-like scent that was lovely from the moment I opened the packet through to the end of the wash.

🧺The fragrance lasted for days, even after the clothes had been stored in the wardrobe. It kept everything smelling fresh for a surprisingly long time.

🧺It was incredibly gentle. My clothes, even after several washes, maintained their softness and vibrant colors.

🧺despite its powerful cleaning action, it was gentle on my hands, which is something I really appreciate.

🧺Absolutely. The combination of excellent stain removal, long-lasting freshness, and fabric care makes it a great value for money.

🧺Yes, I have already purchase it again and recommend it to others. It’s a great all-round product.
🧺Given how well it performed, I would strongly consider switching to Sunlight 5 in 1 permanently.

🧺It exceeded my expectations in terms of stain removal, fragrance, and fabric care. It truly lived up to its promises!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
WN
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments