4.5 21 0.5
Protex Face Range
unsure February 10, 2022 3571
Protex Face Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The new Protex Face Range is absolutely one of the best range of products that I've ever used for my skin! I was sceptical at first but when I saw the benefits, ingredients and that it is dermatologically tested, I definitely gave it a try! I stopped using the products I was using and only used the new Protex Face Range Pimple Control for the duration of the campaign. I had bad and visible darksmarks, unevenly toned skin and also dry. Now let me say this, the Protex Face Moisturizer is the BEST! It might be small but it is effective! It has SPF 15 which really helped with my dark spots and my face always looked noirushed and healthy! It states that the Protex Face Range kills 99,9% of germs and bacteria, trust me when I say your face will feel and look different just after 1 wash! This new face range really changed my skin and self-esteem! I've been telling my friends about it and I even managed to convince them to buy the products!
Protex Face Range
Protex Face Range
L
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 18, 2022
We LOVE your review, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the Protex Face Range. It's exciting when you find a face care product that can change your skin and self-esteem in a positive way. Amazing! XD
BA
Brand Advisor
1 results - showing 1 - 1