4.7 98 0.5
PARMALAT DOUBLE CREAM YOGHURT RANGE 1KG
Dairy Products August 30, 2022 7363
Parmalat double cream yoghurt
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

- The flavours were amazing, however , my favourite one had to be the milk tart as it was up my ally , not too sweet but also had an amazing flavour to it
- the taste of the milk tart is quite exactly like your good quality milk tart that you can get , it is just converted into a yoghurt which makes it even more amazing !!!!
- another benefit about the product is also how thick and creamy it is , you can taste it in your mouth as well which further gives a comforting feeling that everything is going to be alright .
- As much as the milk tart was my favourite flavour , my family enjoyed the double chocolate chip one more as it was more sweeter and catered better to their sweet tooth as well ! So if you’re into sweet things ...that’s one to look out for .
- This yoghurt was amazing as it allowed me to enjoy it with my breakfast at work , as a snack while studying and also as a dessert while I am with my family and I will definitely be buying it again and I have and still will be recommending it to people around me !.
N
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments