4.9 11 0.5
McCain Crispers 750g
Frozen Vegetables April 19, 2022 1136
Hosting game changer!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Talk about, quick, easy, and convenient! I’ve always been a fan of McCain, so part of me knew I would love this new product, but I did not think I would love it as much as I actually do after trying it out! Frozen foods, especially vegetables, don’t always tend to taste like the real thing, but the McCain Crispers taste just like you’ve peeled and cut your potato crispers yourself before preparing them! This is a definite must-have for parties, get-togethers, or just a quick snack. Literally took 15 minutes to finish in the air-fryer and the flavour possibilities are endless! The unique shape allows you to top or scoop up anything you’d like, from guacamole to salsa, cheese and so much more! Not to mention that you can also simply dip your crispers in whatever sauce you like! Definitely, a game-changer when it comes to snacking, especially when hosting friends and family. I love this new McCain product! Crunchy, versatile, quick, and easy – gets a big thumbs up from me!
VW
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 11, 2022
Thank you for leaving this amazing review XD We totally agree that McCain Crispers have endless possibilities for scooping, dipping and topping - party anyone?
BA
Brand Advisor
1 results - showing 1 - 1