4.8 86 0.5
HANDY ANDY RANGE
All-Purpose Cleaners August 02, 2023 1322
Handy Andy products
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Growing up I was always exposed to the Handy Andy creams. I went from cleaning my sneakers to cleaning the bathroom, floors even the kitchen with it and now that I am older and have cone to realise that Handy Andy has a wide variety of products definitely excited me.
Especially because these are products that make cleaning every part of my home to be quick and easy by using only one brand of products instead of multiple as they cater for every cleaning task.
This alone converted me fully into an exclusive #HandyAndyHousehold .
Now in the future my children and their children can grow up around a variety of Handy Andy products that are extremely effective and will never let them down which will make Handy Andy the way to go for all of their cleaning needs.
Through out my journey of trying out Handy Andy products, I enjoyed the most the Handy Andy Floor Cleaner. This is because I have to clean my floors almost every day as they are white tiles and having to clean using a product that removes tough dirt, shines and is streak free shine makes cleaning white tiles a breeze.
I will definitely be repurchasing all of the Handy Andy products and I recommend that you do the same.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments