4.8 13 0.5
Handy Andy Cream Range 750ml
All-Purpose Cleaners February 02, 2022 3493
The best just got better!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've always been obsessed with Handy Andy and I didn't think it could get any better but it just did! The new formulation is so effective on dirt and grease, with minimal effort at that! It removed grease on our cooking appliances/surfaces, makeup stains that I couldn't ever get out on my makeup brushes, restored the look of my handbags and left steel surfaces looking sparkly clean and shiny!
Not only is this new formulation effective, but it's also safe. I can now safely use it on eating surfaces without worrying about any harmful residue getting into my body!
I'm obsessed with the fact that the packaging is now recyclable, I love that this iconic brand is making such an important and needed change.
I love the new look and fragrance, and it's safe to say that eucalyptus is my new favourite!
LN
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 08, 2022
Thank you for your great review! We totally agree that the switch to 100% recyclable packaging is fantastic. The fact that Handy Andy Creams has a new look but still stays true to its cleaning ability, is a win-win.
BA
Brand Advisor
1 results - showing 1 - 1