4.7 5 0.5
350g Jungle Crunchalots Fillows Chocolate
Cereals May 03, 2022 1228
It's the chocolatey milk for me!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I loooove chocolate and my thoughts when first trying the Jungle Crunchalots Fillows was that I was going to loooove the chocolate flavour as well, but that wasn’t necessarily the case… I absolutely loved the original, but just to snack on. The chocolate flavour isn’t the best as a snack for me but add some milk (preferably cold) and it gets a definite YES from me! The way the milk becomes all chocolatey is undefeated. I really thought this chocolate flavoured Crunchalots Fillows would taste the most like ‘Oozies’ – a similar snack sold at most tuckshops. Oozies doesn’t have the best quality chocolate, I mean, it’s a R1 packet of chocolate filled pillows, so it didn’t compare to the quality chocolate taste in Jungle Crunchalots Fillows. Although it's not my preferred as a snack, its the best as a cereal. This is a must-try for chocolate lovers.
VW
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 11, 2022
Oh wow! Very interesting to know that the Jungle Crunchalots Fillows Chocolate flavour makes the milk chocolatety... Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! XD
BA
Brand Advisor
1 results - showing 1 - 1